Company: U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
Posted on: January 15, 2022
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is one of the
largest independently owned insurance brokerage firms in the
country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance,
and HR consulting services, along with retirement solutions for
both the private and public sectors. The business was formed in
2008 and today serves over three million participants nationally in
the K-12, Corporate and Government markets. For more information
about USRBP, please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
Our benefits division, U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group
(USEBSG), provides an array of employee benefit solutions that
include plan design, core and voluntary products, online
enrollment, plan administration, third party administration,
specialty health plans, and HR compliance through our Partner
We are looking for Financial Advisors to join our Partner Firm,
Kades Margolis Corporation there are various positions open across
Unlimited compensation potential - grow your book of business with
no cap on the commissions you can earn! Plus, possible transitions
and no cold calling.
First year salary + commission. After first year, position
transfers to an independent consultant/1099 role; and 100%
Financial Advisor - Financial Services Representative
Kades Margolis Corporation is expanding its team of K-12 Financial
Advisors in the state of Pennsylvania; this role may be within an
office or home based. -Unlike many other financial services
opportunities where you must create your own market, our Financial
Advisors have a specific niche market to work. -Dynamic changes in
the 403(b) market have created opportunities for tremendous growth.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis is a unique worksite sales/marketing
opportunity for the right Financial Advisor that entails:
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income,
expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives,
risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to
determine strategies for meeting clients' financial
- Selling financial products such as investment advisory,
annuities, mutual funds, and insurance (licenses required).
- Reviewing clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine
whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance
indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their
financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations
in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client
plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing
- Answering clients' questions about the purposes and details of
financial plans and strategies. -JOB REQUIREMENTS -
- Financial services sales experience required.
- Securities registration (FINRA Series 6, 63, 65 or Series 7,
- Must have clean FINRA BrokerCheck.
- PA Life & Health insurance license.
- Excellent sales and communication skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
Keywords: U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners, Lancaster , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!