Senior Wealth Advisor
Company: Domani Wealth
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over
two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and
employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained
a strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty, discretion, and
innovative wealth planning and investment management solutions. We
do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on
creating successes for clients and team members alike. Since Domani
Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can
offer conflict-free investment management and financial planning
solutions that place the client's needs first. To advance the
firm's mission, vision and values, we hire those who embody
teamwork, curiosity, accountability, integrity, discretion, and
positivity. Senior Wealth Advisor RoleYou'll accomplish the
following, but not limited to:
- Build a career to future firm ownership through high
performance and exceeding expectations.
- Lead and manage client relationships in all aspects with
support from an associate advisor.
- Oversee and facilitate the planning for client financial,
estate, gift, and trust planning goals. Present to clients and
collaborate with their attorneys and other professional advisors to
- Drive discussions and action items related to portfolio
management, trading, and rebalances in client portfolios.
- Oversee the process of gathering client tax information,
working closely with accountants to discuss tax planning concepts,
obtain tax compliance details, cash flows, etc.
- Understand and be able to communicate tax laws, tax regulation
and tax reporting requirements to overlay in all aspects of
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the markets, overall
economy, and the firm's investment philosophy and models.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
Tailor and communicate highly technical concepts and action plans
in a straightforward manner to allow clients to clearly understand
their financial plans and investment portfolios.
- Educate and mentor associates on complex financial planning
topics, tax planning strategies, investment management, long-term
client relationship development, etc.
- Responsible for business development and engagement in
community and professional events.
- Impact firm marketing efforts through the writing of technical
articles, white papers, blogs, etc.
- Embody forward thinking and positive communication to provide
quality advice to advance the firm and client goals.
- Participate in the firm's strategic planning process and
contribute to key initiatives.
- Lead by example and live the firm's vision, mission, and
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting and a master's
degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience working in a financial services firm or
public accounting firm with a focus on complex personal tax,
estate, trust and gift planning / compliance for high net-worth
individuals and families.
- Good understanding of investing, markets and managing
- CFP-- certification required and CPA license desired. Salary &
BenefitsPay and benefits are competitive based on industry
standards, including comprehensive benefits, bonus structure, and
financial support for continuing education.
Position LocationThe role is remote during COVID - 19. Once
restrictions are lifted, the team member will primarily work out of
the Lancaster, PA or Wyomissing, PA office. When back at the
office, team members will still have flexibility and the ability to
work remote as they see fit.
Our shared values guide everything we do. As a firm, we value:
ACCOUNTABILITY, CURIOSITY, INTEGRITY, DISCRETION, TEAMWORK,
POSITIVITY Domani Wealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Domani Wealth, Lancaster , Senior Wealth Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!