Financial Reporting Manager
Company: Eurofins NSC US, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Eurofins NSC US, a national service center serving the US entities
of Eurofins Scientific, is searching for a Financial Reporting
Manager in Lancaster, PA.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following :
- Coordinate preparation of all financial reports in accordance
with GAAP and Eurofins Group's requirements, including income
statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, departmental
reports, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating year-end close processes
including financial statement audit.
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual budget
- Financial integration of newly acquired companies and support
the purchase accounting.
- Provide leadership to the accounting team.
- Support legal and business reorganizations and Group-wide
projects and initiatives.
- Support implementation of Eurofins Policies and procedures
- Monitoring and interpreting actual results of financial data
against budget, performing variance analysis, and providing
financial analysis in support of management decision making.
- Critically assess current accounting operations and processes
and implement best practices.
- Evaluate and implement internal control systems and risk
- Other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and
comply with company policies
- CPA and/or Master's degree in business administration (MBA) or
- Strong knowledge of US-GAAP
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred
- Must possess solid communication, technical, analytical and
- Responsive problem solver, a dynamic and ambitious person
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
utilize MS Office
- Travel (20%-40%) may be required Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance related degree
concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years
of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one
full-time year of college in related major)
- At least five years of relevant experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorshipThe position is full-time, Monday-Friday,
8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living
within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are
encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has
received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer
excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan
medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with
company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins NSC US, Inc., Lancaster , Financial Reporting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!